v4 - Release Notes
- Cell initialisation has been updated to happen asynchronously, meaning that cell splitting will not block the simulation whilst waiting for a worker process to initialise.
- Simulate now comes with a Linux installer
- A cells user state constructor is now called when a worker is created in the pool rather than when a worker is assigned to a cell, allowing more initialisation to be done outside of the main simulation loop
- The Aether CLI has be deprecated in favour of use the Hadean Platform CLI
- Simulate is now run directly from Linux via a supplied WSL container which includes the Hadean Platform
- Metrics for remote runs now automatically deploys a Prometheus server within the cluster to aggregate data
- Logs will now be written to /var/log/hadean within the WSL container in which Simulate is running