Aether Engine licenses
Hadean Platform licenses
Some software packages we use are Apache 2 licensed which requires us to distribute any attribution notices
AWS C Common Copyright 2018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
AWS C Event Stream Copyright 2018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
AWS SDK for C++ Copyright 2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
This software includes third party software subject to the following copyrights:
- XML parsing and utility functions from TinyXml2 - Lee Thomason.
- JSON parsing and utility functions from JsonCpp - Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Baptiste Lepilleur.
- OpenSSL build files for cmake used for Android Builds - Copyright (C) 2007-2012 LuaDist and Copyright (C) 2013 Brian Sidebotham
- Android tool chain cmake build files - Copyright (c) 2010-2011, Ethan Rublee and Copyright (c) 2011-2014, Andrey Kamaev
The licenses for these third party components are included in LICENSE.txt
Apache log4cxx Copyright 2004-2007 The Apache Software Foundation
The Prometheus systems and service monitoring server Copyright 2012-2015 The Prometheus Authors
The following components are included in this product:
Support for streaming Protocol Buffer messages for the Go language (golang). https://github.com/matttproud/golang_protobuf_extensions Copyright 2013 Matt T. Proud Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
gosnappy - a fork of code.google.com/p/snappy-go https://github.com/syndtr/gosnappy Copyright 2011 The Snappy-Go Authors See https://github.com/syndtr/gosnappy/blob/master/LICENSE for license details.
go-zookeeper - Native ZooKeeper client for Go https://github.com/samuel/go-zookeeper Copyright (c) 2013, Samuel Stauffer [email protected] See https://github.com/samuel/go-zookeeper/blob/master/LICENSE for license details.
We also use code from a large number of npm packages. For details, see:
- The individual package licenses as copied from the node_modules directory can be found in the npm_licenses.tar.bz2 archive in release tarballs and Docker images.